Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Wet, Australian flag

What is up with the Sydney weather? It has been wet and cloudy for the past couple of days now. I've been trying desperately to dry my clothes out in the garden when I see a hint of sunshine, but my clothes are still wet! *grumbles

Even my bath towel ain't drying. I remember taking a shower early in the morning the day before, and left it out to dry (under a shade of course). It was a good 13 hrs before I took another shower that night, but my bloody towel was still wet! *fumes There isn't anything worse than having to wipe your wet body with a wet towel.

Today's weather aint as bad though. The sun is shining, the birds are chirpin, *listens*, nope, no wind today unfortunately. I'm now hoping that the sun alone will be enough to dry my clothes. I've got my devil printed boxers, smiley face printed boxers and, the most eye catching of all, the Australian flag boxers out to dry for the past couple of days now. I'm afraid the bunch of them are starting to attract too much attention. They are the brightest pairs of clothing out hanging, and yes, I'm starting to run out of dry undies.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whos the anonymous guy la.;so weird...eh update la!yoh..lazy bum

ads said...

Hello anonymous, hello Julia! Thanks for dropping by and taking the time to leave comments on this 'dead' and un-updated blog. I've been really busy during the past month, with final exams around the corner, and not to mention the weekly parties that I've been religiously attending, I just couldn't find the time to post any entries on the site. I promise you, that I will start typing some entries starting next week as I will be done with nonsense exams. Cheers