Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Patience

Christmas this year was different. My first time celebrating it without me mum, brother and sister. It was, daunting in a way. So I spent Christmas eve with relatives, and Christmas day with my aunt and some of her close friends who invited us over to their house for lunch and dinner. My first Christmas, Italian style. The food was fantastic by the way.

It is Boxing Day now. I decided to stay home, recouperate, clean my room, box some of my things. Once the new year starts, I'd be back to work, 6 days a week. Did I mention that I am currently looking for a new place to stay? Yes, I'm looking, again. This time I will be looking for a place to rent with a friend. Someone I know, someone that I can relate to. A bloke who speaks English, at least.

There are loads of things on my 'to do list' at the moment.
1. Book my ticket home (I procrastinate)
2. Find a new place to rent
3. Get driver's license (I hate carrying my passport out to clubs just to prove my age)
4. Clean my room (carpet is slowly turning a darker shade)
5. Box unused belongings
6. Do some laundry (I've got 10 days worth of unwashed clothing piled up at a corner of my room)

I can't wait for the new year. I can't wait to see whats in store for me in the new year. Patience man, patience.

And yeah, one of my favourite old time group is back. I hope they don't disappoint. Take That is back.

No comments: