Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Do you YouTube?

Exams are in two weeks! As usual, I'm stressing at the very last minute, cramming and 'burning the midnight oil' away.
And at the same time indulging in a little bit of YouTube surfing.

*hears mobile ringing*
..

...

*shuffles things about*
..
...

*SHUFFLES SOMEMORE*
...

....

Oh my ******* gawd! I can't find my mobile hidden under all the piles of rubbish in my room! It took me ages just to get everything off the floor. Newspapers, lecture notes, cds (omfg I just found a still 'sealed' cd of Good Charlotte's latest album, which I bought two months ago), wrappings, tissue (what?), money (yay!), and some odd stuffs.

.... I can hear my roommate celebrating in his room now while thanking god that I've finally done something about my room.

Since I've done with all the rubbish on the floor, time to think about that pile of clothes at the corner of the room. I'll eventually get to that.

If only I could find my mobile phone. I've cleaned all the rubbish off the floor, but still no sign of it. Not on my bed, desk, or any of the usual places, but it is definitely somewhere in my room, I just heard it. Only thing is, I think the battery just died, because I tried calling it but I can't hear it ring anymore.

I think god is playing tricks with me today. The only place left to check is the huge pile of clothes at the corner of the room. Should I? Damn. Is there no more justice in the world?

No comments: