Tuesday, July 03, 2007

11 minutes and counting

A really really short post here. I am at a pay as you go internet service at Westfield (shopping centre, somewhat like 1U back in KL but it is a chain shopping centre, more like MacD of shopping centres), trying to kill time before I go for my second job. Yes, I work, not two but multiple jobs. 1 pretty much everyday part time, and the rest here and there. So I travel like crazy. I just hope I get called back for a second interview at KPMG. A tough nut to crack I must admit. The first interview was a total eye-opener. Instead of the normal go in and "tell me about yourself, what would you contribute to the company questions", they went straight to a test. Yes, a test.! Something totally unexpected at a first interview, and something I was not totally prepared for. I was initially expecting the normal one on one person interview, not that!

They gave us 40 minutes to read through a whole bunch of generated emails about a service company wanting to take on a new client. So they made us compile all the emails into a proposal and type it out within 40 minutes. Imagine the pressure! I think I went pretty well, but still. I just hope that I get called back.

Anyway, 2 minutes left. Got to go now. Will update later when I get home. Omg, gruelling 12 hours out from home, at two jobs. If I do land the KPMG job, I'd be working 9am-9pm a day. Great.

No comments: