Saturday, August 19, 2006

FHorny h o u s e m a t e s

I only moved in not more than a month ago. The place is... how would you say, 'cozy'. The housemates are more or like the types where 'I mind my own business, you mind your own business'. Don't get me wrong, we do talk to one another, exchange pleasantries and all that sh*t, but that is the furthest we've gone in actually getting to know each other. I've got a girl from Hong Kong in the masterbedroom, a couple from India in one of the medium sized bedrooms upstairs, and the landlord's girlfriend lives in the other medium room upstairs. I live/sleep in the section behind the kitchen, or in other words in the living area situated at the back of the unit. Don't worry, the place ain't opened for all to see. Nobody gets to see me in all my glory, unless someone follows me home after a nights out at the bar, but that is something best kept to myself. I've got the section blocked off with curtains to maintain a little bit of privacy. Not like I need that much privacy anyway, I don't really give a rats arse if they do catch me doing 'anything'.

Back to the point..... I guessed you've already realised it huh? The fhorny ones are the indian couple. *shocked* They cuddle when they are preparing dinner, cuddle when they sit in front of the tube, cuddle while they eat (erm... sometimes, if they do it all the time I'd be exaggerating), but I'm guessing that they don't really cuddle all that much when they go to sleep. The two separate single beds says it all, no wonder I got a double bed in my room. *SCORE!* Anyway, fast-forward a little bit and after all that cuddling, kissing, AND foreplay, you'd be nuts if they didn't hit it on! And yes, they do hit in on at least.... three times a week. And THAT is the number of times I hear them at it, minus the times I wasn't at home, you do the math. I'm guessing they hit it on like a bunch of rabbits. Whenever they can and wherever they can. How would I know? It is because you can hear her all the way from the ground floor. A huh, eventhough I live on the ground floor, at the back, I can still hear her cries. I don't get 'excited' hearing her though. I actually get turned off by it. Imagine two wombats going at it. That's right, they aren't how would you say... Bollywood material. Eu!

Some might say I'm shallow, or some might say that I'm jealous that they are hitting it off and I ain't (well, I got to admit I do feel a little bit envious, I haven't had anything for a month now and it is driving me nuts BUT THAT IS BESIDES THE POINT!), but .. but.... Ok I admit, I'm just rambling nonsense. My other brain took over, so do not mind this post. It is just venting it's frustration. Peace. And NO, none of the girls at my house are pretty, or even attractive. So let's not go there. I'm shallow, enough said.

1 comment:

Snifff said...

I am laughing my heads off !!!!
What a post what a post !
Maybe its time adrian ! Hahahah
Ear plugs help !