Tuesday, August 29, 2006

I have Hobbits...

It is such a weird thing, to be living with Hobbits. They aren't exactly Hobbits, but they sure share a number of similarities. They're short, a bit 'plumpy' (alright I'm just being modest!) they look like bloated up midgets if you ask me, and can be found eating 5-6 times a day. Practically once every 1-2 hours. They have early breakfast, 11-ish breakfast, morning lunch, afternoon lunch, tea, dinner, and not to mention supper.

Gawd, I myself feel 'fat' just by looking at them eat. It is terrible and disgusting. And I have two of them. Great. Two Hobbits under the same roof. It wouldn't really bother me if they ate decent food, what I meant by that is healthy food. None of that oily, fried stuff. But who am I to complain? They are Indians. Their daily intake of food always consists of oily rice, oily potatoes, and oily veg. They practically drown all their food in oil.

Eu..!

It doesn't escape me because the smell is everywhere around the house. I practically need to leave the doors and windows opened everytime I go home, just to get rid of the awful smell.

............................
Okay enough whinging. I've used up my daily limit to rant and complain. Now on to more interesting news.

I now not only hear the moans of the female Hobbit/rabbit, but now the 'grunts' of the male Hobbit/rabbit is starting to get louder. Maybe he does that because he needs to catch his breath every few seconds. With his belly in the way, I guess the whole affair would seem like a total body workout. Hence the wheezing and heavy breathing.

No comments: