Friday, April 27, 2007

eBay = eVil

I can NOT, mentally and physically stop myself from surfing eBay. I do it when I wake up, I do it while I'm eating, I do it whenever I touch the computer. It is like an addiction, I somehow rank it the same as to smoking, only worse. Just one click would usually be equivalent to 6-7 packets of cigarettes, and that is a helluva lot of packets. I am not saying that I smoke though, just a comparison.

.
..
...

I don't even know why cigarettes came into mind, maybe it is because I'm stressed.
Two exams tomorrow. 12 chapters to read all in all.

Chapters read, none.
Time left till first exam, 15 hours.
What am I doing, blogging, thinking of cigarettes, surfing eBay/eVil, procrastinating.

I am officially out of my mind. That packet of cigarettes is starting to look really reeaaallly inviting right now.

*click* *click*

*pause*

Oh my gawd I just won yet another item on eBay.


*Update*

Chapters read, none.
Time left till first exam, 14 hours.
Items won, 1.
What am I doing, blogging, thinking of cigarettes, surfing eBay/eVil, procrastinating, thinking of ways to pay for the new item.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.