Friday, April 06, 2007

outbidded

I hate getting outbidded on eBay. I hate I hate. It is practically impossible trying to bid for something at a dirt cheap price. I keep losing, I am always the next person in line to win. ARghhhh!
It is so close, yet so far. I hate that feeling. I hate losing. I hate being second.
.
..
...

Ok, I'm done letting off steam. Cool down. I think the reason why I am losing all these treasure bids is because I am not bidding smart enough. I should just bid an extra 10 dollars 5 seconds before end time. That is what I should do. Aren't I a genius? Let us just hope that I win the next bidding item which will end in the next 5 minutes. Wish me luck all!

Will update later on how it went.

*edit*

*round of applause*

I won a bid. Finally. The tactic worked! I'm grinning like a little girl, who just managed to coax her dad to buy her that doll-house she always wanted, or that little pony she saw at the Easter show. Bah! I'm on cloud nine right now.

*edit*

.... Looks like I spoke too soon. The seller isn't answering to my questions regarding payment. There are two different bank numbers on the payment page. I have been trying to contact the seller for 5 days now, no answer. Thank gawd I checked before making payments. pfftt.... *annoyed*

Second seller, for some odd reason I cannot make payments to him/her through paypal. "Seller cannot currently receive payments through PayPal". Problem is, the seller wishes to ONLY receive payments through paypal! In a way this is good for me because I've got insurance if the seller ends up being a fake. Even with the insurance, I'm already having second thoughts. I noticed that the seller, has not made ANY transactions through eBay before. There are loads of items on his page for sale. Most of which have already ended, but why no feedbacks from any of the past transactions? At this moment, Seller reads (0) for transactions and feedbacks. Is this a whole scam? Should I go ahead and make payment? I went through all that trouble of getting up at 4am in the morning to place the bid and won! Why now? Why me? pfftt....*annoyed again*

No comments: