Sunday, April 29, 2007

photo updates.. long overdue

I am just going to post some random photos up for all to see.

I just finished an online quiz, rushed through 30 multiple choice questions in 1 hour. I decided to be smart and thought of just using the textbook as reference to the answers, instead of actually studying beforehand. Instead of the estimated 2 minutes per question, I spent more than that, half the time flipping through the textbook! It was a clocked quiz, so I had no choice in the matter. Luckily for me, I made it in time. Never again will I attempt a quiz before studying for it, even with a book handy nearby.

I think I spent more time flipping through the textbook than the question itself.

Anyway, enjoy the pics. Most of them are of friends from back home. I miss home. As usual I don't know why I always have pictures of people doing weird things. Never a decent picture.
Fierce couple


Happy couple


Couple? You think? Guess.

Another couple

Couple


*cough* yet another couple


definitely not a couple

triple


Quadple
(don't know what they call it)

Have you noticed the trend?
No?
Not yet?
Still no?
Come on, I know you do.

.
..

Gawd you people are hopeless.
The guy with the mole!
*drum roll*

I introduce to you, the class slut.

Okay, enough of fun and games.
Back to business.

2 comments:

Darren said...

mother..f**ker..

stop picking on me..

but A++ super funny

ads said...

I aim to please dear.. I aim to please