Tuesday, September 12, 2006

I hate it

when it rains.

It has been raining for days now, and I am still waiting for my clothes to dry.
And worse, I've still got a whole load of clothes now waiting to be washed and dried. Due to the awful rain, I often arrive home wet. It rains when you don't want it to, and stops for only 1 or two hours in between. It always stops when I leave the house, but continues to pour when I'm out, whether I am at university, or just hanging around the shopping centre. I can never escape it.

It is now 3 a.m. in the morning, I just got my MSN messenger to work, thanks to the infamous Buttshak3r. I'm just joking about the infamous bit, but he is the Buttshak3r. I still don't have a clue as to where he got that nickname from. It took me ages to figure out why MSN was acting the way it was, and had totally given up. I hadn't the opportunity to surf online for a fix, as my internet connection was ALSO acting up and it took me the whole damn day waiting for the connection to speed up. All this I give credit to my utterly useless landlord. Crappy service.

Oh and by the way, today was the first time I witnessed my housemates quarrel. Not between the couples, but between each other. The landlord's girlfriend had made a big fuss about duties this week and the last. The indian couple were on duty during those weeks and she wasn't too happy about the work. I tell you, the landlord's girlfriend is crazy. She keeps on insisting that the toilet isn't clean. For gawd sakes woman! You only specified that we need clean the toilet once a week, and of course after a few days there would be strands of hair on the floor. Not mine mind you, I don't use that bathroom anyway (I've got my own personal one). So the indian couple became the only victims. They had a row I tell you. It was the first time she totally blew her top at the housemates, usually the boyfriend gets it.

Maybe she just totally lost it because she had lost her mobile the other day. She claims that she left it on the stairs leading to the first floor and now she can't find it. OMG woman! Who leaves their mobile on the flight of stairs anyway?! I can totally understand if you left it on the coach, or the kitchen counter, or the dining table, or maybe on the television, but the stairs?? She obviously couldn't hold me accountable because I live on the first floor. There was no reason for me to use the stairs to get up to the second floor anyway. Just so you know, I didn't take/steal her mobile, though I wish that I had. I could maybe sell it and get back the cash I dropped the other day. Wouldn't that be awesome? Gosh, it is late. I don't have the mood to edit/correct mistakes so I'm just going to post this entry up and pray that I hadn't made any errors.

1 comment:

Darren said...

u learn to love the sun when you are other countries...

weather down here is wet as well