Monday, September 25, 2006

Holidays are here..

I think.

I am halfway through my two weeks break, but guess where am I at now?
Come on.. GUESS guess !! No, I'm not on holiday. I'm not at the beach, nor am I sitting at a cafe sipping on coffee, relaxing and reading a book. I'd pay good money to be able to do that right now.

Instead I am at the university library!! Trying to rush an assignment which is due on Wednesday! A two thousand word essay on Economic Growth in Africa. With loads of reading materials to go through. I'm so screwed. I only realised that the essay is due this coming Wednesday, only yesterday night! A grand total of two days to read up on reports, plan the essay, and type the thing up. Sigh.. Thank gawd they extended the due date till Wednesday. It was supposed to be handed in on Tuesday, but maybe someone up there likes me so he pulled some strings and wa la.

So back to work.

No comments: