Saturday, September 02, 2006

Couple Fights

Incase you've forgotten, I live in a house with an Indian couple, a girl from Hong Kong, and the landlord's girlfriend, who by the way also hails from Hong Kong, or maybe from China? I don't know. I don't fuggin care anyway. But I have a feeling that she and the landlord are from China. They speak Mandarin ALL the time, and we all know most Hongkies don't speak Mandarin. So lets just label them hailing from China ok? Well, in other words, the landlord comes over ever so often that it feels as if he practically lives here as well. *sigh*

One thing I cannot stand, is couple fights. They get rowdy, fierce, and the shouting and quarrelling often gets out of hand. That is what I have to endure when the landlord comes over for dinner or for the night. I see it so often that I sometimes think to myself why the hell is this couple still, a couple. They get under each other's skin as often as a person changes his or her underwear. And I mean a normal person. Not one of those weird ones you meet who only change them once every few days. Eu..

Okay back to the plot. To make things worse, you all know how they are like when they speak. Loud LOUD loud LOUD. Even a normal conversation sounds like they are about to eat each other up. So imagine when they are REALLY fighting. Yeah exactly, much worse.

They only just started a row with each other, over cooking dinner. Can you believe it? The moment they came in through the front door, sat down in front of the television, prepared the ingredients to cook dinner, and started boiling the water, they are already at each other's throats. Obviously the prospect of being in the same room together made them feel like smacking each other. I cannot, believe this. Even before dinner. What, Dah, Fark?

They have just entered their room. Both being stubborn and not wanting to admit fault. They will probably eat dinner quietly and not pay attention to each other. The guy probably wouldn't apologise and there definitely wouldn't be any 'after fight sex'. Nah, impossible. This guy? No way. After observing the guy for nearly two months now, I can confidently vouch that this guy is a total pussy. A total pushover. And the girl? Total biacth. Well, that is what everyone else in the house think anyway. The Indian couple and the Hongkie girl made their opinions of her perfectly clear to me only after two weeks of living here. What a way to meet new housemates.

Ok, now the chinese couple are having dinner. And I was totally wrong about my prediction about them having a quiet meal together. They obviously haven't settled whatever they were fighting about before dinner, and now have begun quarrelling all over again. Great. And she seems to be winning the battle because she seems to be the loudest between the two and she seems to be the one doing all the talking. While boyfriend sits there with his head down staring at his plate. Definitely no sex tonight. Not like he ever has any anyway. I would know.

But if Indian couple were to fight over something during the night. There would definitely be after quarrel sex. THIS, I know.

No comments: