Thursday, September 07, 2006

Long overdue

I bet some of you are already sick and tired of me talking about other people besides myself. Time for me to come out of the closet and write about me, myself, my life. For a change. I is about time I stop with all the anonymity. You think?

I will post up some photos of what I have been doing during the past few months. Yes, months. That is why I said that it was loooooong overdue.

Here are some pictures of Eastern University Games held in Coffs Harbour back in July.






Our Captain.. Hail the AMERICAN!









Bernie from Germany.
He was our Captain in 2005.
Awesome dude.







Thomas also hails from Germany.












Masato Asada.
Guess where is he from?
*rolls eyes*
He was our setter.
Jake on his left, and coach Pat.




Party pics up next. We partied pretty much 5 out of the 6 nights there. It was awesome. I miss going out for parties. It is such a pity that this semester I won't be participating in the Australian University Games in Adelaide. They aren't sending a womens team this year as there arent enough players to participate. A waste really.

Here we have Rita and Thomas. Party animal. Purrr...













Jake, Rita and Faus. Another hottie on the womens team.












Masato, Thomas, Hiro, and Bernie.















Evelyn and Kat.
Evelyn is from Switzerland.
Kat is Australian.







Gawd. It took me about an hour to upload these pictures. *rolls eyes*
I have been getting really bad internet connection here at my new place. My landlord gives us crappy service. I will try to update when I've got better connection.

Over and out!

*edit*

More pics here!!




Here we are on the bus headed out to the party.
Rita, Evelyn, Faus and Alide.











Just a random pic of Bernie muckin around.
















Rita here. Party girl looks tired, no?













Sign me sign me! Asks some random girl. Alide kindly obliges. I would say that there wasn't enough exposed skin to go around. She was pretty much covered up.







After a nights out partying, most of the team came home to this. Yes, he claims that he was sick and so hadn't partied much. I think it was more of the breakup, but shouldn't he be partying then? Get himself a rebound? I had no idea.









What a poser. Haha. This guy always does the funniest things.











Grrrr... Early morning grumpiness. A huh.
=)

No comments: