Friday, October 20, 2006

Feeling fidgety

I can’t keep still. I feel as if I am on Amphetamine (I wonder how that would feel like? I can only imagine).

I am in such a mess.

I take, naps, 4-5 hours a day.

Whenever I’m home, I get restless.

I feel…

lonely.

Sigh.

I only feel like this whenever I’m at home. The Indian couple is moving out next week, so is the girl in the master room. Master room girl says that the landlord is charging her too much, so she will be moving. Indian couple are moving because, they had a massive fight with the landlord’s girlfriend the other day. So they were given two weeks to find a new place to stay. In other words, they got booted out. The tribe has spoken.

And guess what the big fight was about. You will NEVER guess what. *drum roll*. Washing powder.

Surprised? Well, I was!

Landlord’s mistress claims that Indian couple had been stealing her washing powder. Something Indian couple valiantly denied, so they got into a heated quarrel over it. I wasn’t foolish enough to intervene, or offer any assistance. How did mistress come to the conclusion that Indian couple were occasionally stealing her washing powder? I have no idea. She claims that she had laid certain traps. Safe-guarding her precious $2 dollar box of 2kg washing powder. She claims that she had noticed the irregularity after Indian couple had used the washing room, putting the blame on them. Long story.

So next week, I will be living with 3 new housemates. And guess where they are from? Come on, take a guess.

Sigh. I’m going to be very, very lonely. Apparently their English is close to none. When they came over to have a look at the rooms, they were conversing in Mandarin the whole entire time! When they saw me, they said hi. We exchanged pleasantries, the usual. But after exchanging ‘hi’s and ‘hello’s, everything just sounded like gibberish to me. They couldn’t converse in English that well. Great. Every word was a struggle. I simply gave up after the first few exchanges. I got frustrated. What the fuck man.

It is getting really really lame, and annoying. I can’t wait to get my own crib. Then I’d get to choose who I live with. Only rent out to sexy hot whites. *Grins*

Call me shallow minded, I don’t give a damn! I’d rather have sexy hot ladies prancing around the house wearing skimpy tops and hot pants, or in nothing but their undies. I’d have no problems with that. But who am I fooling? The probability of that happening is probably one in a hundred, but not impossible.

Looks like I’m beginning to utter nothing but nonsense. I am just feeling frustrated right now. I can’t think straight. It is really depressing. I can’t wait to move out.

I should probably stop here. Be back when I am feeling much better.

No comments: