Saturday, October 28, 2006

Oh..my….

Dammit, I am officially hooked on this particular video clip. I can’t stop playing it over, and over, and over again on my laptop. Is it completely normal? Please, can someone agree with me that this video is absolutely addictive? I wish I had an I-pod. I’d be playing that video clip over and over and over till my eyes drop out. The video is hot (I think I’ve already mentioned that thousands of times already), the beat is kind of catchy, but the lyrics… erm. Most guys would disagree with the message, but what the heck? Pussycat Dolls absolutely rock! If they were going to have a concert over here is Sydney, I’d definitely get myself some tickets. I hear they are an awesome crowd pleaser, and in clubs the ladies simply go crazy when they play anything by the PSD. I can only IMAGINE how it would be like at one of their concerts. *Grins*


Pussycat Dolls - I Dont Need A Man video

No comments: