Sunday, October 29, 2006

Good day.. or bad?

A warning to children, if you are reading please avert your eyes NOW and skip everything you see till you come to a new break in the paragraph. OH MY F***ING GAWD WHY DOES THIS HAVE TO HAPPEN EVERY SINGLE F***ING DAY?!! I can nevereverF***INGgetadecentconnection dot com whenever I want it!! Well, connection to Skype is perfectly fine, but what is the F***ing good of having Skype on but not MSN messenger or Internet Explorer or even Firefox?! I can’t blardy hell check my mails, so what good is the internet?! It is not as if I’m getting it for free, hell, I’m paying for the blardy thing and it is getting really frustrating waiting everyday just for that blardy 2 minutes of ‘perfect, uninterrupted’ connection, which only allows me to key in and login into yahoo!mail and then have it hang even before I can enter into my inbox. Wait, I take that back. Less than 1 MINUTE to be precise. #$@%$^&&@!!!

Okay, the quiet, shy and handsome*ahem* part of me is back.

Today I woke up to the sound of my mobile phone ringing. I definitely remember not setting an alarm for today (Saturday) since I will not be working or going out, so as usual, I grumbled and cursed. You see, I kind of slept late last night watching stuff on my laptop thinking that I’d have nothing important to wake up to the next day anyway. It was from a private number, but to my dismay, it was just from the restaurant (just as a reminder, I work casual at a restaurant). I was desperately needed tonight because one of the usuals had called in sick and there wasn’t anyone else that could be contacted in such short notice, and considering that it is Saturday, dinner is always hectic and packed. They needed extra help. So I said yes, reluctantly.

I got up, headed upstairs to take a shower. And guess what? The Biatch walked in when I was drying myself. *shrieks in horror*

The worst part about it was that I didn’t notice that she had walked in! I only realised it when she had already opened the door and screamed! I still can’t figure out how she could not have realised that someone was in the bathroom having a shower. She walked in at the precise moment I had turned off the shower. Couldn’t she hear the shower running the second before? Or hear me open the shower compartment door? Deaf biatch. Even the lights were switched on! I usually wouldn’t have cared, but of all people to see me in all my glory, it HAD, to be The Biatch.

At work, I got a few deep cuts on my hands from broken pieces of plates. I got it while digging into the sink trying to clear the drainage because it was clogged with something, something I later found out. By the end of the night, I had earned myself an extra two hours worth of work in tips. Isn’t that just fabulous? Damn, I sound so gay using that word, no offence.

And yeah, today I had also witnessed a bastard child Chinese lunatic driver (no I’m not racist, I’m just stating a fact) drive fast and recklessly in the university parking lot. The idiot was making his way towards the exit by driving through empty parking lots (it was a Saturday, there were loads of empty parking lots), but at the last turn, he had nearly driven straight at a wall partition. Instead, he swerved and hit a parked stationary car. Instead of getting out of his car to look at the damage, he made a quick getaway. The bastard. The damage was quite bad, his front left signal lights and bumper (headlights included) had totally caved in. His front bumper was hanging low, threatening to fall off, but worse, the car which became victim to his recklessness was a Mercedes. The driver’s door had a massive dent, and there were a ton load of scratches and scrapings all along the side of the car to the front. It was a disheartening sight. Surprisingly the car alarm hadn’t gone off, so no one was alerted to the scene.

Sigh, hit and run cases.

No comments: