Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Can’t wait..

for one of these babies to come out.

I have been surfing the net, hunting for news on the PS3, Wii, and Xbox 360, trying to find out which of these three boxes I should get. The battle between these three monsters seems close, after reading loads of reviews I still can’t decide. A lot of the weight seems to tilt towards the PS3, after all, I have been a religious supporter of the Sony Playstation empire, having purchased both the PS and PS2. But I am still undecided. *sigh*

Another tech gadget that got my attention is the Nokia 95.









Damn, this mobile phone looks absolutely marvellous!








I actually had my eyes set on the Nokia N80 for quite some time now, and was already planning on getting it, but then Nokia HAD to come up with something much better, and spoil my plans.










The Nokia 95 will only be due out next quarter of 2007, which is helluva long time to wait. Why can’t I have it now? *drops to floor and throws a tantrum like a 5 year old boy*






Actually I wouldn't mind settling for the Nokia N73 either......Gawd, I'm so fickle minded.


Now, all I can do is wait.

No comments: