Sunday, November 26, 2006

and then, there were 5

It is official, landlord and girlfriend are now, living together. Great. More noisy day AND nights. This close proximity will only bring about more quarrels, more fights. Well, since the guy is moving in, the fuckhole better increase the internet download limit. If he keeps it at the same limit, but still charges me the same amount, I'm seriously going to fuck him. Well, not in that direct sense. I'm definitely not gonna pay so he can suck up the download bytes. And since the new girl moved in, there has been yet another person sucking on the internet. When there were only 3 people using the net, I paid $20 a month. Lets see if he still charges me the same when I pay the next rent. If he does, I'm seriously going to have to ask him to show me the records and bills. I'm not paying no shit till he actually shows me what I'm actually paying for. Gawd only knows how much EXTRA I'm paying him at the moment.

I'm also going to have to see the electricity bill. It is getting close to summer, so the days are getting really really hot. And, I know that the bitch switches on the air-conditioning whenever nobody else is at home. She does this when nobody is at home, but right before any one us, the other housemates return, she always switches it off. I'm waiting to see if he does charge us for the use as well. This is the beginning of a new, healthy relationship. Gawd, I can't wait to move out.

No comments: