Sunday, November 26, 2006

oh.. my..gawd.. i live with retards

My house is full of retards I tell you. One couple with daily relationship problems isn't enough, but another housemate is now going through the phase with her boyfriend. One of the girls is now on the phone, with her boyfriend. Fighting, crying. Sigh. She has been like this for a couple of days now. When will it end?!

*edit*

Shit, an hour has passed, it is 3am in the morning, and the girl is still crying over the phone. Why am I complaining? Because the phone is directly outside my room. I can still hear her crying there, for more than an hour, wait..make that two!

*edit*

OMG, she just hung up the phone..and made yet ANOTHER CALL to someone else! It is bloody 4am in the morning! Don't you people sleep?!

1 comment:

Snifff said...

Hahahha blog about ur funny retards ..... such is life .. oh well maybe you should give her some relationship advice heheh