Monday, November 06, 2006

That is just nasty

Yet again, I had managed to do the impossible. I woke up this morning, half an hour too late. So naturally, I rushed my morning, or whatever is left of it, to have a shower, grab some breakfast, run five hundred metres, in the rain, and catch the bus to work. Miraculously, I managed to do it all in just 30 minutes(who am I to complain? 30 minutes was ALL I had to spare!).

I managed to arrive at work on time, so it wasn't that bad. Within an hour at work, I blundered, again. I was dicing potatoes, and the potato slipped, which made me take out my left finger. *Ouch*


We all know potatoes are definitely a tougher bunch to dice compared to tomatoes, so imagine all that pressure I had on the knife while I was dicing away, totally ignorant of the fact that my left hand was busy struggling to hold onto the slippery potato. *sigh*

I sometimes hate myself for being careless in these kind of situations. Not only did I have to take a fifteen minute break to stop the bleeding, I nearly even blacked-out from the pain. Notice I used the word 'nearly'.

I was absolutely fine when I washed the gash with antiseptic, and covered it up with a plaster to stop the bleeding. Only when I was about, to walk towards a chair, that everything started to go blurry and my vision started to go black. My eyes were wide open, but I couldn't see anything. That, was seriously the pits for me. I got a little bit light-headed, and I felt as if the world was spinning. Fark.

Thank gawd someone was close by, noticed something was wrong, and helped me towards the chair. The moment I sat down, my vision started to come back, and my head stopped spinning.

......

What the hell was that for??! I should have fainted! It would have been my first experience, fainting. I had always wondered what it would feel like to faint. You know, go through the whole black-out and faint scenario, then wake up totally oblivious to whatever that had happened. I wonder how it would have felt like. Like taking a nap perhaps? Now I will never know. Thanks alot, whoever you are. You just robbed me my first 'fainting' experience. *grumble*

Totally awesome video clip. It totally blew my mind right at the 1st minute. If you have a really really weak heart, don't click on the video.

And those who think that they are still underage, a DEFINITE NO. Enjoy.

Benny Benassi - Who's your daddy?

No comments: