Thursday, November 09, 2006

Its three in the am

And what am I doing? Busy surfing the net, and bloggin. BLOGGIN! OMFG. Dude, you should keep a hold of yourself! It took me an hour to read through 50 pages of text notes, man I'm slow. An hour is how long my mind can focus, before wandering off to other unproductive things.

Ok, I shall make it short. Study for another hour, before hitting the sack. Then up again in 4 hours to return books to the library, before they start charging me for late returns. Dammit, so far all the subjects that I've taken only have textbooks and reading materials in the 'reserved section'. Meaning I can only borrow them for 3 hours at a time during open hours, and if I want to loan them for the night, I can only loan them after 8pm, and return them the next day at 9am. Sheesshh...

Ok, books here I come.

No comments: