Monday, November 27, 2006

i find this, disturbing




I found 'these' items spread out on the kitchen counter this evening. I am absolutely dumbfounded at the moment. I live with two girls, and a couple. No pets, and definitely, no babies. So why the bottles? I can only imagine. They were not only baby bottles, but 'kiddy' type of bottles, the ones with cartoon characters on them, not forgetting the cover.

At this point I don't even know if I should laugh, or panic. Are one of my housemates keeping an animal in the house that I am not aware of? Or is someone here trying to raise a family? Or worse.... okayyyy... forget it. Or are they?

This is starting to creep me out.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha, that's what i call milking man...

ads said...

hehehe...i know.. i know... whoever you are.. Yoon Honn?

Anonymous said...

you know... girls have their own 'needs' as well.. ha ha

Anonymous said...

Yeah, it's chong. no la han jian, their heads won't fit...

ads said...

havent u ever heard of double penetration? they can even fit a whole fist in.. disgusting, but true.